Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hey! Super cute back-to-school looks! Amazing Jeans!

 So I got these amazing jeans! They were from american eagle outfitters. I had to use my entire gift card and all of my money to pay for the one pair of jeans! They were $ 39.99 !! Ouchies! My wallet feels empty, which is actually good because I can't STAND the feeling of having too much money in my pocket. Er, wallet. Whateves!  So they are skinny jeans, and they are a dark wash. But not tooooo dark. Ya know? So they're low rise. They sit nice and low, but they don't show your undies >.<. I like this post more than my usual posts. I'm a little rambly. Well, I L-O-V-E  my new jeans.  Oh, and Seventeen voted american eagle the best place for skinnies! WISH I could show pics, but using a laptop. I don't even know how to copy and paste! There is NOO Right click! Just a big left click button! 






So, onto these cute school looks!  


Base:



  • A cami
  • A cute tee
  • Denim. Let it be shorts, jeans, whatever.

Lets pick out a cute tee.

Perhaps this?


This forever 21 top is sooo cute. Its in the hello kitty section of the online store. Or try this:

I would put up a pic, but it isn't accepting the URL. But I can assure you its uber cute!

Jeans:


No pics :( But they're your basic dark wash skinny jeans. $40 dollars, though, is pricey. Old navy has some fine jeans for much less. Now our base is complete. Lets go in deeper.

  • A cute one-shoulder or  a extremely cute cartoon-character backpack. if its not cartoon charcter, than make one strap larger and wear it as a one shoulder.
  • A necklace. With a cute charm, of course. 
  • Bracelets. Go with tons of skinny bangles, or one "WOW" braclet and two skinnier, simpler ones that have matching colors.
So thats pretty much it! This is your cute outfit! Sure, I only gave you an example or two, but get creative! So goodbye!


                                              GOOD LUCK

 


No comments:

Post a Comment