Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Fashion!

In celebration of Autumn, I'm using this very fallish color. I think this fall is going to be fabulous! Oh, and I recently discovered a site called polyvore, where you can create outfits. I'll be showing outfits I create there alot more now. Fall is definetly the best fashion season. You can bust out your boots, cute sweaters, and adorable long sleeve tees. You can leave your hair down, wear headbands, and wear some nice, good old bootcut jeans,along with the popular wide-leg or skinny flare jeans. I'll mainly be doing my searching on Forever 21, in the sale section.

Dresses
This is perfect. It's from the heritage1981.
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=h1981&Category=81sale&ProductID=2000013038&VariantID=
It has some beautiful fall colors, and you could pair it with a cardigan, statment rings and braclets, and any shoes (not boots thought, haha)

SWEATERS



http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=sale&ProductID=2064786485&VariantID=
Awww.

Note: Im sorry I posted this so late I never got to finish it. Anyway I'll post it unfinished since its  pretty much winter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment