Saturday, January 22, 2011

E-Diary 1: The party, the gifts, the fun, the NACHOS! (And abusing the word "sick")

Okay, so this shall be the first installment of my E-diary. Don't think I'm going to be all mushy and talk about my feelings, because I'm not. I'm just posting about my day and nothing more. So, you guys should know by now that when it comes to my blog I'm very organized. Everything has to be split into sections and needs to have different colors. Got it? Good.

THE PARTY
So today I attended Sarah's B-day party. It was a bowling party at brunswik bowling, and if I had to describe the overall party in one word, it would be: SICK! (Thats Lowell talk for awesome. I ACTUALLY got my non-Lowell friend to say it once, without trying! How sick is that?) Heres the link to her sick blog:
http://gingergurf123.blogspot.com/  Go there! So yeah the only thing I didn't quite enjoy was when the worker dude in the green fuzzy sick  hat entered my name on the board and I had to do some ACTUAL bowling. I have actually beaten ADULTS at bowling but I was like 7 or somthing or 6 or 5. The last time I went to bowl before this party was my 9th b-day party which was a year ago.. so I was kinda rusty.

THE GIFTS
So I got Sarah a maybeline pallete. It had green, brown, and pale creamish colors. Perfect for her brown eyes. I also got her a black pencil eyeliner and brown 9x volume mascara. She doesn't have any mascara and I thought black would be a bit harsh since her lashes are brown and her eyes are a VERY light brown,  she has bright red hair and pale skin. (Freckles, too. She's a ginger and shes proud.)  Jane gave her some makeup stuff too but Jane also got  Sarah a Home made collage of all there pics. Even class pictures from last year. (Being a fifth grader I missed out on that) Cassidy got sarah a card and Teddy Bear Pez! Im so jealous.

THE FUN
After the party we went to the arcade. We had 3 dollars worth of free tokens. I got 56 tickets because of my skill  ball skills. We played some DDR too.

THE NACHOS
Yeah, my friend took my turn and got me a spare so I rewarded her by sharing nachos with her. We borrowed 2 bucks Alex and she took 2 of my turns and 1 of Jane's turns. We all ate the nachos (alex, jane, me, and cassidy. but she only had 1)

 Okay so thats it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment