Friday, January 28, 2011

New Strategy! APOLAGY NOTE

My 3 readers are probably exploding right now wanting more. And laughing at that awesome joke. Yeah the joke I just ruined right there. On Monday I'll make 3 posts but only post one. Then I'll put up one of the ones I created on Monday on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then on Thursday I'll make three posts and only post one. Then I post the leftovers on Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be my day off and my day to think what I can make Monday. So here is my sincere apolagy.


Dear all the zero people that keep bugging me to make new posts,

                   The reason I haven't been posting is because I am suffering from a bad disease. I shall describe the horrible disease in my next post.  Also I have been having trouble coming up with what to post about. Next tutorial is straightening tutorial but google images uploader is not working. Oh, and when it does work im too lazy. So yeah, thats no good. Since this has nothing to do with beauty it will not be considered a post.  I am sincerely sorry.

                                                       Love to granny,
                                                                                Kayla

1 comment: