Saturday, January 22, 2011

Please Wait For More! And the party!

Hey! Well  I promised I would post every day, but I skipped a day because I was at a sleepover and my friends house didn't have internet.  Also, I attended Sarah's B-day party. Only thing I didn't enjoy was bowling because I STINK AT BOWLING. We took out those little black ramps that you roll the ball down. It was hilarious. It was even more hilarious when we shot those tiny discs you get from the party pack at the other table. (Some of them went to our school) We were laughing so hard. We played DDR, and four of the 6 of us were each one foot. I was the back, Sarah was the left, and I cant remember if Jane or Alex did the front or right... Confusing since I was in the back. Okay, so back on topic.

Well I have a tutorial coming up but the images uploader is not working, and I would like to post some pictures. (Guess what? THERE NOT OF VANESSA HUDGENS!!)So please wait until it starts working again.. I dont want you to have to copy and paste the link into your URL bar. But until I get the tutorial up I'm going to blog some things about my life and not tutorials. So like a short E-diary. Yeah. Lets call it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment